Product Info & How-To Tips:
- Item #: DP-7219
- Lead Time: 4-5 weeks
- 15 powder coat color options available. (see color chart)
- An eco-friendly solution, this combination of a handy bottle filler, ADA-accessible bubbler, and pet bowl has separate people and pet water access.
- Meets ADA accessibility requirements.
- Features hands free, sensor-operated bottle filler (requires 9V batteries, not included) and self-closing push button. Note: Sensor not available with freeze resistant valves.
- All stainless-steel construction ensures years of use without rust or corrosion.
- Pet bowl takes 30-60 seconds to drain - ample time for a dog to quench its thirst.
- Operates on a water pressure range of 20-105 psig.
- Add-on items such as freeze resistant valves, hose bibbs, etc., may require engineering which will extend the lead time.
- Heavy duty stainless steel pedestal with corrosion and smudge resistant satin finish (standard).
- Manufactured with "Green Building" friendly stainless steel and contains appx 75% recycled material.
- Fountain is certified to ANSI A117.1, Public Law 111-380 (No Lead), CHSC 116875, NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9. Fixture meets ADA, ADA Standing Person, and ADA child requirements when mounted appropriately.
- Optional stainless steel plaque, etched with your sponsor/donor information. Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W.
- Optional freeze resistant valves.
- Optional leash hook.
- Drinking fountains require a 1/2″ supply line, and a waste line measuring minimum of 1.25″ in diameter. Installation and other site requirements supplied by customer.